Saturday, July 31, 2010

I PERSONALIZE EACH AUDIO BIBLE CD I GIVE OUT FOR FREE

No, I just "personalize" each CD w/ a handwritten note on it usually based on current events & the "target" audience (I.e. if I'm putting them on windshield wipers of cars at angel games..I try to mention something abt angels..or if at dodger games I make an analogy between baseball & faith..hoping to catch their attention so they will give it a few seconds of their time..chances are 90% of the audio Bible Cd's either only get listened to briefly or not at all...some end up in the trash (or on the street, ot get used as coasters for their beer, ha ha ) while others may end up in a drawer...a few may get passed on to others..then there may be the 1% that actually listen to it & value it..& for whom it becomes a source of inspiration...I'm REALISTIC..I know that there are a lot of competing interests or in some cases..those who are already Christians may have their own audio Bible source or aren't into listening to the Bible...ALL I can do is "plant the seed" (or try to)...I can't make it grow..but I hope that with a unique note on each one..it might capture their interest, at least briefly..

Posted via email from hearingtheword2's posterous