Thursday, August 26, 2010

** HAVE U BEEPED A KINDNESS PRAYER 4 SOMEBODY TODAY? **

8/26/10
HAVE U BEEPED A PRAYER 4 SOMEBODY TODAY?

Often times I'm driving around southern cal & I see somebody by the road, smoking, waiting for the bus, walking, talking on cell phone, etc & I think to muself, maybe that person feels discouraged, is lonely, or whatever...& I want to convey a message of hope & solidarity to them (I.e. I am with you, or more importantly, God is with you), but obviously we can't stop traffic to say hello, plus that person might think you're crazy or a wierdo or whatever...so instead, as you drive by you say a prayer for that person & you give a TINY BEEP, so it sounds friendly, NOT alarming, Nor is it disturbing to others or cars around you (for that matter, you must use discretion if & when to do a PRAYER BEEP depending on traffic, etc) . You might want to also give a friendly wave . & the rest is UP TO GOD...& hopefully that person will be strengthened..

Posted via email from hearingtheword2's posterous