Thursday, August 26, 2010

** MESSAGE TO SARA GEZON (GRAND RAPIDS, SALT LAKE CITY)

hi sara,,I still think about & pray for u from time to time..you & all the gezons..judy, ben, lisa, & your dad..I hope all is well...I think u never forgave me for accidentally bumping into your leg that night at a party at Kris Dehaan's house...somebody turned off the lights..& people started jostling each other..innocent fun to a certain extent, but you had a broken leg...when the lights came back on you were crying..somebody had pushed against your leg..maybe u thought it was me...maybe it was me IDK...I didn't do anything purposely to hurt anybody, especially you..all of you gezons were special friends with the kok family for several years...we went to your cottage a few times (what lake was that ?)..a few social gatherings @ your house...,also at holland a few times..but you turned cold over the years & that's too bad..I hhope you are warmer now..if not to me than to others..may the Spirit of Jesus be with you..

Posted via email from hearingtheword2's posterous