Wednesday, September 29, 2010

* 9/28/10 Re SECURITY GUARD SPYING ON ME @ ALBERTSONS AFTER PADRES GAME

So I'm walking thru albertsons (a grocery chain in so cal)  after the game yesterday looking for something to eat & I walk down one aisle & notice the security guard looking down the row...not thinking he's watching me, but I turned down the next aisle & I notice his face pops over to the next row.

So I'm walking towards him & he is SO OBVIOUS about watching me. Ha ha, I've experienced so much of this B.S. game in southern Cal...cops & security trying to embarrass you. So I walked up to him & said, "YOU'RE A LITTLE TOO OBVIOUS. TRY TO BE MORE DISCREET" & he BLUSHED like a child, ha. I guess he was more embarrassed that I called him out about it.

Posted via email from hearingtheword2's posterous