Saturday, October 30, 2010

10/30/10 HO HO HO BOZO re the REAL MEANING OF HALLOWEEN

hey folks, some of my Christian & Catholic friends, how are y'all on halloween eve ?1. every year I search the web for new explanations of halloween for Christians & always find something new & interesting..so many. stories & theories...but some more credible than others...& here's one that I like @

http://www.wf-f.org/Hallow-Saints.html

...it is aimed at Catholics & emphasizes purgatory, which a lot of protestants don't necc. agree with, & I myself having grown up protestant was taught that purgatory is nonsense, but now, having partially moved in a catholic direction (50/50)...I am somewhat more inclined to think that purgatory makes potential sense...& also allows for more hope...anyways...for those w/ kids wondering how to maintain a sense of Christian integrity around Halloween, this link gives some good ideas & history to share w/ children

http://www.wf-f.org/Hallow-Saints.html

Cheers from Ho ho Ho Bozo on halloween eve !

Posted via email from vanderkok's posterous