Sunday, October 17, 2010

DO I HAVE TO SAY "PRETTY PLEASE" to get a CHURCH BULLETIN @ CRYSTAL CATHEDRAL ?

DO I HAVE TO SAY "PRETTY PLEASE" to get a CHURCH BULLETIN @ CRYSTAL CATHEDRAL ?

Some (too) Old school CRYSTAL CATHEDRAL style remnants:I enter at 925am...the lady at door is handing out the bulletins...elder guy on right shaking hands..I say "Hello young man" to him...he laughs...& I hold out my other hand for a bulletin..but the crabby looking lady doesn't do the "handoff" ..so I wait with my arm extended & she says "Do you want a bulletin?" As if expecting me to say "May I please have a bulletin" like a "nice little boy"...well I don't mind saying please & thanks ..but its sort of expected that they're going to give you a bulletin.

Posted via email from hearingtheword2's posterous