Friday, December 31, 2010

12/30/10 I BOUGHT ANOTHER BANDFEST TICKET for the 2pm SHOW


..so far so good..except that as I was leaving the morning show..for a second I stood on the 2nd floor of the parking structure watching the last band march off the field..and suddenly a latino security POUNCED & said "Sorry gentleman...u can't watch from here.."( the other guy was latino & had already been there for several minutes.) ..I immediately walked away..& looked back to notice the latino guy was still standing there..she let him stay...but not me, the white guy..c'mon pasadena latino community have a heart during rose parade time..don't take out your anger on the "white guy"..I paid for a ticket, twice now..that's $30..That helps pay one of the securities wages for the day..so be happy ..don't nitpick today. .


--

Vander

Posted via email from vanderkok's posterous