9/5/10 cblog IF WE LEARN TO LIVE w/ THOSE CLOSE TO US then its EASIER TO LIVE w/ the WORLD, Greek orthodx, san fran, m "this morn gospel relevant to every day of our lives...man asks which commandment most imp...first four us to god..final 6..us to others..first 4 us to god..who is god, what is god..most imp..only one god..then rship to others..not lie no adulterey..and also honor father mother..first four re arguing w/ others..when god made us..he told us..if we learn to live w/ those close to us..then easier to live w/ world..diff degrees of honoring father..mother..depends on personalities..I was a student of psychology..brother phd psychology..sister also phd...I'm only one w/o phd..maybe I'm too dumb..how get along,,,respect, honor,,love,,if don't have arguments outside if no arguments inside..family is first place where war takes place..if know how to forgve inside..able to forgive outside..mother is most dynamic..child inside mother 9 months..I'm one of 13 children..my mother told me I gave her the most difficult time in the womb..most difficult to deliver also...it used to bother me..I would fly to pennsylvania to see my mother..no special occassion..don't tell her I'm coming..rent a car..back door always open..never locked..she says its you..yes..I would sit on couch..put my head on her lap..feel like a child again..now she's gone..but I don't feel she's gone...father sis bro gone ..feel their gone..but mom don't feel she's gone..near time of her end she stroked my face..told me to go be with my wife..when we die we sleep..its going to be a long time..could be trillion years..but he's going to call us..tell us cmon to the ressurection...as a priest it bothers me terribly when I hear people speak poorly towards mother..will I see the holy mother when I go ? I say..yes..I pacify myself..I will know her..she will know me..all my fights..w/ wife..quite a bit..give eachother a tough time..but never go to sleep without saying " am I right or wrong"...He will hold us embrace us..may His peace
INFREQUENTLY UPDATED (mostly for historical purposes): This is ALL about the CHRISTIAN FAITH, with daily news & other items mixed in ! We cannot ignore what's happening in the world around us:the good, the bad, & the ugly, but we CAN try to respond to it thru the LENS of FAITH ! I keep running the race of faith in the name of the Father-Son-&-Holy-Spirit ! Join me