Think about it: if our government knew that nuclear radiation was about to destroy us & there was nothing they could do to stop it, would they tell us ? They might rationalize that it would just cause unnecessary panic ...like the Nazis told the Jews they were going to the showers (when really they were going to the gas chambers) .
Folks, we live in a world where catastrophe can be "invisible" given the nuclear age. The current nuclear crisis in Japan is a perfect case in point. We hear conflicting stories & information coming out of Japan...some say radiation is under control, others say it is going beyond CHERNOBYL...the worst nuclear tragedy of all time (apart from the atomic bombing of Japan which may have been a "necessary evil."). ...so if this radiation becomes so HIGH & STRONG & the wind blows this way..it will reach California.
They've measured dust storms from China on the west coast. Its real. Or if the wind changes, it hits other Asian areas, even closer. The qiuestion is: Will our government tell us if we are about to be hit by something they cannot stop & we cannot outrun (at least not ALL of us). And if they have to CHOOSE who to tell (to avoid mass panic) who will be CHOSEN as more "WORTHY" to stay alive ? Will I be considered "worthy"? I'm not a politician. I don't have a lot of wealth. What's the criteria for being "worthy"? I'm Anglo-American in what was originally an Anglo-American settled country. Will that help ? Does that make me more worthy ? I doubt it at this point. But who knows for sure ? And how will they tell the "chosen ones"? By email ? Phone? Do they have a list ? Or will they let us ALL know and those with the most resources will escape quicker by private plane or other means ?
I'd say YOUR BEST HOPE is to MAKE PEACE with God before its too late. Don't wait until the last moment. Do it now. Reconcile yourself with Jesus. You never know when you will breathe your last breath.
Vander