Thursday, April 28, 2011

*PRAY FOR DIANE LEMUS AT THE LAUSD SUB UNIT (& HER FRIEND IRMA TOO)

These two ladies work so hard every day at the sub unit ...its just so SAD that they don't "move on" and go to college , given they work for an educational establishment. And as much as they "worked" every day, they remained distant and cold every time I called on the phone, even despite the annual Christmas gift I delivered. I began to think they were racist, and didn't like me because I'm "white." So sad. In fact, I began to think, after a while, that the LAUSD, in general, has an anti-white agenda, or maybe an anti- white Christian, but I especially felt a brazen coldness coming from Diane & Irma, and later, Regina Echols. And I began to wonder if some of these people could CARE LESS about me. It made me very sad then, and still does now. Why do they work in education if they don't care? It makes me think of Hugh Halford & Steve Cooley. Why do they work for the "justice" system  if they don't care ? I was actually glad that he lost his campaign, and he's white (as is Halford). You see, its not about skin color as much as it is about self-centerdness. Irma & Diane, despite being at the sub unit every morning, really actually had very EASY jobs up on the 12th floor looking down over Los Angeles. They had predictable, routine, same-thing every day jobs, which a robot could almost do (in fact most of the calls are handled by an automatic system called the "sub finder.") You can add Diane & Irma as two of the many LAUSD people who demoralize the district. All those who work for education but refuse to become educated are really sending a message to the kids about what they actually believe (or fail to believe). They might give "lip service" to college but that's the extent of it. Shame on you, Diane. Central Casting is in Burbank. You might be able to win an Oscar for faking fear if you give it a try. You already convinced a few people (who want to believe for self-serving reasons). Just beware, God is watching and you will have to answer to Him some day. Ruining good people is a sin (and also illegal).

Posted via email from hearingtheword2's posterous