Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5/30/11 THANKING GOD 4 THOSE WHO DIED OR WERE WILLING 2 DIE 4 OUR FREEDOM, MEMORIAL DAY '11

video-2011-05-30-09-11-17.3gp Watch on Posterous

 5/30/11
THANKING GOD 4 THOSE WHO DIED OR WERE WILLING
 2 DIE 4 OUR FREEDOM, MEMORIAL DAY '11


...here @ national cemetery in riverside ..and I think of this as a memorial day for the world, not just America..b/c I like to think & believe that what we got involved in & keep getting involved in around the world is about freedom for all, not just Americans ..I believe that The red-white-&-blue represents the Son-Father-&-Holy Spirit, our Triune God ..yes I believe it and believe we are a country that believes, supports, & defends true freedom for all, and I add "for Christ" even though we will allow anybody to practice peacefully their own religion...that's also a Christian liberty ..

Posted via email from hearingtheword2's posterous