---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vanderkok [via Pixelpipe] <postmaster-noreply@pixelpipe.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 9:14 PM
Subject: BUYER BEWARE re the ANGELS BASEBALL TICKET SELLER IN MANHATTAN BEACH
To: vanderkok@gmail.com
Re ANGELS TICKET SELLER IN MANHATTAN BEACH: BUYER BEWARE:
This lady in Manhattan Beach regularly offers Angels tickets for sale on Craigslist & will email them to you...or you can pick them up from her house. As best as I can tell its a husband-wife operation. The tickets are legitimate, and often at a fair price, but they (or she) seems so dispassionate & completely unattached to the game of baseball & Angels that she actually withers your joy & optimism (at least she did mine). I bought from her several times last year & a few times this year, but I've finally decided NO MORE..even if I havei to pay more elsewhere. I felt used & unappreciated. So Buyer Beware. You may get a decent price & the tickets are legit, but you may go away feeling like you bought something from a store owner who wouldn't even buy what he himself sells. For me, it matters that the person is interested in what he or she sells ...not just prostituting an item ...not a ticket pimp.
From: vanderkok [via Pixelpipe] <postmaster-noreply@pixelpipe.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 9:14 PM
Subject: BUYER BEWARE re the ANGELS BASEBALL TICKET SELLER IN MANHATTAN BEACH
To: vanderkok@gmail.com
Re ANGELS TICKET SELLER IN MANHATTAN BEACH: BUYER BEWARE:
This lady in Manhattan Beach regularly offers Angels tickets for sale on Craigslist & will email them to you...or you can pick them up from her house. As best as I can tell its a husband-wife operation. The tickets are legitimate, and often at a fair price, but they (or she) seems so dispassionate & completely unattached to the game of baseball & Angels that she actually withers your joy & optimism (at least she did mine). I bought from her several times last year & a few times this year, but I've finally decided NO MORE..even if I havei to pay more elsewhere. I felt used & unappreciated. So Buyer Beware. You may get a decent price & the tickets are legit, but you may go away feeling like you bought something from a store owner who wouldn't even buy what he himself sells. For me, it matters that the person is interested in what he or she sells ...not just prostituting an item ...not a ticket pimp.