---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vanderkok [via Pixelpipe] <postmaster-noreply@pixelpipe.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 9:39 AM
Subject: HARLEY BIKERS TALKING ABOUT CHURCH, BIBLE STUDY, & CALVINISM
To: vanderkok@gmail.com
...fascinating...these guys at starbucks...all black jacket harley guys...& smarter than einstein re just about everything...I'm on my laptop ...a few feet away & overhear their conversation....and now they are talking about calvinism...& perseverance of the saints (I perk up when I hear calvinism b/c I grew up in the calvinistic environment & attended Calvin College...and our youth groups were called "young calvinists" etc...ha ha..)
From: vanderkok [via Pixelpipe] <postmaster-noreply@pixelpipe.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 9:39 AM
Subject: HARLEY BIKERS TALKING ABOUT CHURCH, BIBLE STUDY, & CALVINISM
To: vanderkok@gmail.com
...fascinating...these guys at starbucks...all black jacket harley guys...& smarter than einstein re just about everything...I'm on my laptop ...a few feet away & overhear their conversation....and now they are talking about calvinism...& perseverance of the saints (I perk up when I hear calvinism b/c I grew up in the calvinistic environment & attended Calvin College...and our youth groups were called "young calvinists" etc...ha ha..)