Monday, June 13, 2011

PRAYER FRIENDS: PRAY 4 THIS LADY...DESTITUTE ..

video-2011-06-12-09-11-08.3gp Watch on Posterous

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vanderkok [via Pixelpipe] <postmaster-noreply@pixelpipe.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Subject: PRAYER FRIENDS: PRAY 4 THIS LADY...DESTITUTE ..
To: vanderkok@gmail.com


...she approached me as I left the store this morning..I actually had seen her before I went in & had a feeling she had "marked" me...I.e. meaning she had decided in advance to ask me for help..but she waited until I came out of the store..anyways I usually don't carry much cash..but had a dollar bill ready for her ..(& now I try to always have something to give..not always a dollar but sometimes I buy something for them inside..and & I always try to encourage them to find a local church to support them..)..so I came back out & gave her the dollar..and those outside of southern cal , esp those in cold climates, don't get as many of the chronic destitute people b/c the homeless don't want to sleep outdoors in cold weather..nor should they..but she said she wasn't homeless..most of the time they actually do have more resources than we realize..& sometimes take advantage of us ..nonetheless id rather be taken advantage of than pass by "Jesus" in disguise and not give Him a cup of water...I also try to encourage them not to spend it on booze ..& they always say, "+:oh no..never..." ha ha ..but the powerful thing about this is that I can give her up in prayer to you all around the world..& u can see who u r praying for..and prayer is so poweful, esp when its many voices together coming to God ..so this something I am going to try to do more often...hear my prayer ..