Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I LIKE DAVID BARTON & WALLBUILDERS MESSAGE BUT NOT THE $150 1-DAY CONF. PRICE, tag: david barton, wallbuilders

I LIKE DAVID BARTON & WALLBUILDERS MESSAGE BUT NOT THE $150 1-DAY CONF. PRICE ...I went to a wallbuilders conference in washington dc many years ago..my first exposure to barton (apart from reading his stuff) ..& I suport his message..nice conference re "original intent" of our founding fathers ..with numerous political guests speaking from a conservative perspective ..& of course that conference cost more than $150 plus the plane flight, but recently I noticed he was coming to newport..& went online & was shocked to see the $150 ticket price ..shameless..that may be a small price for the newport bigwigs, but for us non-profit evangelists that's a big number. I still support the message but can't support the conference at that price .

http://www.faith-freedom.com/justice-2011

Posted via email from NEWSbyVANDER