Tuesday, September 13, 2011

*WHAT IS COUNCILMAN MIKE GIPSON DOING? ANGRY ? (HE SUPPOSEDLY "REPRESENTED" ME as a UTLA REP+

WHAT IS COUNCILMAN MIKE GIPSON DOING? ANGRY ?

(HE SUPPOSEDLY "REPRESENTED" ME as a UTLA REP in January of 2011)...but he never finished the job...(or he was filling in temporarily for a person who never finished ...) ...at the time I didn't know he was a politician..just thought he worked for UTLA ...BUT I stopped in at the 9/11/11 memorial service in Carson & saw the name Mike Gipson on the program ...at first I thought it must be another Mike Gipson, but when I googled his name, sure enough, he has more than one job. And now he's running for state assembly, apparently well-liked by democrats . He was also a police officer in Bell for a while (isn't Bell the little city where all the corruption amongst local leaders was uncovered?, apparently, Carson has had its own share of corruption) . Anyways, I had my suspicions that I was not given the best treatment by UTLA b/c I wasn't democrat (or b/c I was "white Republican" in a mostly liberal school district and this tends to confirm my suspicions. I also found out that Mayor Dear (of Carson) has had some conflicts w/ Gipson (see http://laurenpe309.blogspot.com/

I continue to read this website & come across the most
laughable (if it wasn't for the fact that it got somebody in serious trouble), pitiful,  acting job, apparently with the intent to frame Vera DeWitt (who apparently is an opponent of Jim Dear). She brushed the back of the head (in a mild "shame on you" gesture) of one of Mayor Jim Dear's supporters who was sitting down with a stack of papers, & the lady stood up & then, as an afterthought, apparently decided to "fall down" for the camera. You can hear the moderator (is that Jim Dear) saying things in the microphone. For this, Vera was apparently arrested & charged ("January 2008- former Mayor Vera DeWitt charged with misdemeanor battery after hitting one of the mayor’s supporters on the head with a bunch of papers. YouTube video “Carson City Council SMACK” receives over 500,000 view".

ALSO SEE  http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2008/04/the-star-of-the.html

This is how small-town politics get played out in the "big city"..all these little towns make up los angeles county. Los Angeles (county) is really a lot of "small towns" . L.A City, is the biggest city in L.A County.

I get the picture now of how corruption works. It worked against me as well. It brings good people down. It ruins cities & neighborhoods & school districts. If you are a good person with good intentions don't work for the public sector. It will ruin you. And if you stay, & become corrupted, you will ruin others.

(HE SUPPOSEDLY "REPRESENTED" ME as a UTLA REP)
...but he never finished the job...(or he was filling in temporarily for a person who never finished ...) ...at the time I didn't know he was a politician..just thought he worked for UTLA ...BUT I stopped in at the 9/11/11 memorial service in Carson & saw the name Mike Gipson on the program ...at first I thought it must be another Mike Gipson, but when I googled his name, sure enough, he has more than one job. And now he's running for state assembly, apparently well-liked by democrats . He was also a police officer in Bell for a while (isn't Bell the little city where all the corruption amongst local leaders was uncovered?, apparently, Carson has had its own share of corruption) . Anyways, I had my suspicions that I was not given the best treatment by UTLA b/c I wasn't democrat (or b/c I was "white Republican" in a mostly liberal school district and this tends to confirm my suspicions. I also found out that Mayor Dear (of Carson) has had some conflicts w/ Gipson (see http://laurenpe309.blogspot.com/

I continue to read this website & come across the most
Laughable acting job, apparently with the intent to frame Vera DeWitt (who apparently is an opponent of Jim Dear). She brushed the back of the head of one of Mayor Jim Dear's supporters who was sitting down with a stack of papers, & the lady stood up & then, as an after thought, apparently decided to "fall down" for the camera. You can hear the moderator (is that Jim Dear) saying things in the microphone. For this, Vera was apparently arrested & charged ("January 2008- former Mayor Vera DeWitt charged with misdemeanor battery after hitting one of the mayor’s supporters on the head with a bunch of papers. YouTube video “Carson City Council SMACK” receives over 500,000 view".

ALSO SEE  http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2008/04/the-star-of-the.html

This is how small-town politics get played out in the "big city"..all these little towns make up los angeles county. Los Angeles (county) is really a lot of "small towns" . L.A City, is the biggest city in L.A County.

I get the picture now of how corruption works. It worked against me as well. It brings good people down. It ruins cities & neighborhoods & school districts. If you are a good person with good intentions don't work for the public sector. It will ruin you. And if you stay, & become corrupted, you will ruin others.

Posted via email from NEWSbyVANDER