Friday, October 14, 2011

10/13/11 TEACHER IN FRANCE SETS SELF ON FIRE, DRIVEN 2 INSANITY by BAD STUDENTS

video-2011-10-13-14-40-45.3gp Watch on Posterous

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vanderkok [via Pixelpipe] <postmaster-noreply@pixelpipe.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 2:48 PM
Subject: 10/13/11 TEACHER IN FRANCE SETS SELF ON FIRE, DRIVEN 2 INSANITY by BAD STUDENTS
To: vanderkok@gmail.com


wow, I've been driven almost crazy by bad students in my past life as an "educator" ..and can empathize with this teacher, probably wishing she could burn to dust  & never return...I hope the students FEEL BAD NOW ...lousy little punks...I know the type that can drive u insane..they are satanic ...they should be the ones set on fire ... poor lady, I hope she recovers & gets a job at the beach in Mallorca ...as u can see, I'm at the beach right now..a lot better than being in the classroom with a bunch of little jerks..NEVER AGAIN will I serve the community in the classroom..God be with this woman..comfort her..give her peace..; read the whole story at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8824778/Teacher-sets-herself-on-fire.html

Posted via email from NEWSbyVANDER