Monday, October 31, 2011

10/31/11 RUDY GULIANI @ GET MOTIVATED, LOS ANGELES, CA

livo_recording20054.amr Listen on Posterous

10/31/11 RUDY GULIANI @ GET MOTIVATED, LOS ANGELES, CA (this was an all day seminary with numerous big name speakers including Joe Montana, Laura Bush, Lou Holtz, Bill Cosby, & a few others) [these r a few notes & audio I took, with someparts missing]"...I was a republican  mayor of nyc,  when I was campaigning, a guy said "I wouldn't vote 4 u if hell froze over, ..[dudes behind me]..no snow last 3 years of my admin..I know why, its as scientific as Al Gore's theory. ..these days, too much info, too fast, , need to read books,,I'm reading reckless endangerment, , I am a brainwashed yankee fan, ..need to take 5 mins..maybe 25 every day to stop, relax, ..must love people, weddings r discretionary, funeral's are necessary, best safety net is friends..."

Recorded on: 10/31/11 1:45p Duration: 17:57

Posted via email from vanderkok's posterous