Thursday, October 13, 2011

10/7/11 I FOUND the WALL STREET PROTESTORS CAMPED OUT @ L.A. CITY HALL

video-2011-10-07-15-50-17.3gp Watch on Posterous

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vanderkok [via Pixelpipe] <postmaster-noreply@pixelpipe.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Subject: 10/7/11 I FOUND the WALL STREET PROTESTORS CAMPED OUT @ L.A. CITY HALL
To: vanderkok@gmail.com


I voice my suport ...there seem to be some DEFINITE, unequivocally unjust discrepancies in the spread of wealth across America (& worldwide) ... ...I was disappointed when Herman Cain said, "The only person to blame for being poor is you" speaking to the protestors ...that's a simplistic statement...the old "work harder" answer is naive & shows a lack of concern ....Wall Street greed is definitely part of a larger problem which this grouup is addressing...& I stand with them (not literally, yet, b/c I can't work it into my schedule, but I can voice my support other ways) ..the irony is that those who are hoarding wealth are cutting off their own feet so to speak ..eventually this all comes back to haunt people because money can't save people, only people can save people & at some point the money becomes meaningless ..& only hearts matter ...this is something good Christian communities already know...but the world does not yet know ...I hope this helps

Posted via email from NEWSbyVANDER