Sunday, December 4, 2011

LADY GAGA's OFFICIAL WEBSITE

This is my first official post on the PRAY 4 LADY GAGA MUSIC PAGE ...dedicated to following Lady Gaga and praying for her and asking for my Christian friends to join in with me in prayer for Lady Gaga. I am NOT officially affiliated with Lady Gaga...just a fan of her and her music and message. Read carefully what I say in different parts of my blog before you make any judgments about me . I was at the Jingle Ball at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on December 3, 2011 and saw many great musical performers, headlined by Lady Gaga. And guess whose name she proclaimed at the CLIMAX of the evening? That's right, JESUS CHRIST !. She MAGNIFIED HIS NAME above all ! Praise the Lord. Lady Gaga is a true believer ! And she's bringing the message to the world in a unique way, unafraid to be completely unique and creative for Christ. I myself am much less creative but nonetheless also dedicated to telling the Good News. Check it out at http://www.HEARINGtheWORD.posterous.com  
Once again, I am NOT affiliated with LADY GAGA, JUST A FAN
http://www.ladygaga.com

Sign in with your Social Network
Loading...

Haus

MARRY THE NIGHT VIDEO already broke all our online records. More than 5 million views in less than 48 hrs. Watch Here: http://t.co/lz9HXP0L
View more items
SteveBuckley
This is so deserved Gaga, this was the song I skipped initially on your album as I felt it was too early in the album .... but now ... all I can say is WOW WOW WOW ... cannot wait till the Born This Way Tour xxxx 
SteveBuckley
My Paws are well and truly up Mother Monster xx 
I have the best fans in the world. A hand painting by a little monster. Will cherish this like I do all your artwork. http://t.co/trL3u2yh
View more items
NémethAndrea
My new performance:
IgorKlimenko
Love You, Lady Gaga! Smile
LadyGaga.com
View more items
TBCjr0921
Dancing to Lady Gaga's "Marry the Night" http://fb.me/TxyjUxFb
NémethAndrea
Smile
LadyGaga.com
View more items
TBCjr0921
Dancing to Lady Gaga's "Marry the Night" http://fb.me/TxyjUxFb
cervickas
adoro lady gaga continue assim seus fans te amam
LadyGaga.com
E! News "Marry The Night" Special to Re-air | News
Missed the E! News "Marry The Night" premiere special & interview? Catch it again this weekend on 
Saturday at 930 AM (coming out of Fashion Police and leading into News) and on Sunday at 1030 AM (coming out of The Soup and leading into News)!

 

View more items
fryfan20
I really wonder how you do it, you look so comfortable with yourself, no matter what others may think. I really admire that in a person and I love to know your secret Wink  
MiguelGutierrezMorales
They deserve our sincere thanks....TA AMO LADY GAGA 
Watch My New Music Video for "MARRY THE NIGHT" now officially live on the internet: http://t.co/ZeF7ppX8
View more items
NémethAndrea
My new favorite videoclip!
C_sallow
AMAZING!
WATCH MARRY THE NIGHT VIDEO ON: http://t.co/O4e6jOxe An autobiographical film recounting my past, revealing my struggles + love for showbiz.
View more items
divdivdivdiv