Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lady Gaga on Getting Married: “I Can Buy Myself a [Flippin]’ Ring”

Lady Gaga on Getting Married:

I Can Buy Myself a [Flippin]’ Ring

12:00 AM, November 29 2011

Photograph by Annie Leibovitz. Styled by Nicola Formichetti. Fashion Director, Jessica Diehl.

From her first days on the Lower East Side, Lady Gaga has pushed the limits of hair, makeup, and couture.  See a slideshow of her evolving style.

Lady Gaga gets candid with Vanity Fair about her history with relationships: “I have never felt truly cherished by a lover. I have an inability to know what happiness feels like with a man,” the singer tells contributing editor Lisa Robinson. “I say this honestly, and this is my new thing as of the past year: when I fight with someone I’m in a relationship with, I think, What would my fans think if they knew this was happening? How would they feel about my work and about me as a female if they knew I was allowing this to go on? And then I get out.”