Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
| Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 TO HEAR the ENTIRE BIBLE in ENGLISH, go to www.HEARINGtheWORD.posterous.com For my videos, see www.YOUTUBE.com/vanderKOK FOR DAILY INSPIRATION (English) see http://keepthefaithforchrist.blogspot.com For a Free CD Contact Me at VanderKOK@gmail.com CZECH/ENGLISH Mark 1
Mark 1 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 CZECH/ENGLISH | ||
| 1. | Počátek evangelium Ježíše Krista, Syna Božího; | The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. |
| 2. | Jakož psáno jest v Prorocích: Aj, já posílám anděla svého před tváří tvou, kterýž připraví cestu tvou před tebou. | As it is written in Isaiah the prophet: "BEHOLD, I SEND MY MESSENGER AHEAD OF YOU, WHO WILL PREPARE YOUR WAY; |
| 3. | Hlas volajícího na poušti: Připravujte cestu Páně, přímé čiňte stezky jeho. | THE VOICE OF ONE CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS, `MAKE READY THE WAY OF THE LORD, MAKE HIS PATHS STRAIGHT.' " |
| 4. | Křtil Jan na poušti a kázal křest pokání na odpuštění hříchů. | John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. |
| 5. | I vycházeli k němu ze vší krajiny Židovské i Jeruzalémští, a křtili se od něho všickni v Jordáně řece, vyznávajíce hříchy své. | And all the country of Judea was going out to him, and all the people of Jerusalem; and they were being baptized by him in the Jordan River, confessing their sins. |
| 6. | Byl pak Jan odín srstmi velbloudovými, a pás kožený na bedrách jeho, a jídal kobylky a med lesní. | John was clothed with camel's hair and wore a leather belt around his waist, and his diet was locusts and wild honey. |
| 7. | A kázal, řka: Za mnou jde silnější mne, kteréhožto nejsem hoden, sehna se, rozvázati řeménka u obuvi jeho. | And he was preaching, and saying, "After me One is coming who is mightier than I, and I am not fit to stoop down and untie the thong of His sandals. |
| 8. | Já zajisté křtil jsem vás vodou, ale onť vás křtíti bude Duchem svatým. | "I baptized you with water; but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit." |
| 9. | I stalo se v těch dnech, přišel Ježíš z Nazarétu Galilejského, a pokřtěn jest v Jordáně od Jana. | In those days Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan. |
| 10. | A hned vystoupě z vody, uzřel nebesa otevřená a Ducha jakožto holubici, sstupujícího na něj. | Immediately coming up out of the water, He saw the heavens opening, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon Him; |
| 11. | A hlas stal se s nebe: Ty jsi ten můj milý Syn, v němž mi se dobře zalíbilo. | and a voice came out of the heavens: "You are My beloved Son, in You I am well-pleased." |
| 12. | A ihned ho Duch vypudil na poušť. | Immediately the Spirit *impelled Him to go out into the wilderness. |
| 13. | I byl tam na poušti čtyřidceti dnů, a pokoušín byl od satana; a byl s zvěří, a andělé přisluhovali jemu. | And He was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by Satan; and He was with the wild beasts, and the angels were ministering to Him. |
| 14. | Když pak byl vsazen Jan do žaláře, přišel Ježíš do Galilee, zvěstuje evangelium království Božího, | Now after John had been taken into custody, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, |
| 15. | Pravě: Že se naplnil čas, a přiblížilo se království Boží. Čiňte pokání, a věřte evangelium. | and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel." |
| 16. | A chodě podle moře Galilejského, uzřel Šimona a Ondřeje bratra jeho, ani pouštějí síti do moře, nebo rybáři byli. | As He was going along by the Sea of Galilee, He saw Simon and Andrew, the brother of Simon, casting a net in the sea; for they were fishermen. |
| 17. | I řekl jim Ježíš: Pojďte za mnou, a učiním vás rybáře lidí. | And Jesus said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men." |
| 18. | A oni hned opustivše síti své, šli za ním. | Immediately they left their nets and followed Him. |
| 19. | A pošed odtud maličko, uzřel Jakuba Zebedeova, a Jana bratra jeho, kteříž také byli na lodí tvrdíce síti své; | Going on a little farther, He saw James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, who were also in the boat mending the nets. |
| 20. | A hned povolal jich. A oni opustivše otce svého Zebedea na lodí s pacholky, šli za ním. | Immediately He called them; and they left their father Zebedee in the boat with the hired servants, and went away to follow Him. |
| 21. | I vešli do Kafarnaum. A hned v sobotu šel Ježíš do školy, a učil. | They *went into Capernaum; and immediately on the Sabbath He entered the synagogue and began to teach. |
| 22. | I divili se náramně učení jeho; nebo učil je, jako moc maje, a ne jako zákoníci. | They were amazed at His teaching; for He was teaching them as one having authority, and not as the scribes. |
| 23. | I byl v škole jejich člověk, posedlý duchem nečistým. I zvolal, | Just then there was a man in their synagogue with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, |
| 24. | Řka: Ale což jest tobě do nás, Ježíši Nazaretský? Přišel jsi zatratiti nás; znám tě, kdo jsi, a vím, že jsi ten svatý Boží. | saying, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus of Nazareth? Have You come to destroy us? I know who You are--the Holy One of God!" |
| 25. | I přimluvil mu Ježíš, řka: Umlkniž a vyjdi z něho. | And Jesus rebuked him, saying, "Be quiet, and come out of him!" |
| 26. | I polomcovav jím duch nečistý a křiče hlasem velikým, vyšel z něho. | Throwing him into convulsions, the unclean spirit cried out with a loud voice and came out of him. |
| 27. | I lekli se všickni, takže se tázali mezi sebou, řkouce: I co jest toto? Jakéž jest toto nové učení, že tento mocně duchům nečistým rozkazuje, a poslouchají ho? | They were all amazed, so that they debated among themselves, saying, "What is this? A new teaching with authority! He commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey Him." |
| 28. | I roznesla se pověst o něm hned po vší krajině Galilejské. | Immediately the news about Him spread everywhere into all the surrounding district of Galilee. |
| 29. | A hned vyšedše ze školy, přišli do domu Šimonova a Ondřejova s Jakubem a s Janem. | And immediately after they came out of the synagogue, they came into the house of Simon and Andrew, with James and John. |
| 30. | Šimonova pak svegruše ležela, majíc zimnici. A hned jemu pověděli o ní. | Now Simon's mother-in-law was lying sick with a fever; and immediately they *spoke to Jesus about her. |
| 31. | A přistoupiv, pozdvihl jí, ujav ji za ruku její, a hned přestala jí zimnice. I posluhovala jim. | And He came to her and raised her up, taking her by the hand, and the fever left her, and she waited on them. |
| 32. | Večer pak již při západu slunce, nosili k němu všecky nemocné i ďábelníky. | When evening came, after the sun had set, they began bringing to Him all who were ill and those who were demon-possessed. |
| 33. | A bylo se všecko město sběhlo ke dveřům. | And the whole city had gathered at the door. |
| 34. | I uzdravoval mnohé ztrápené rozličnými neduhy, a ďábelství mnohá vymítal, a nedopustil mluviti ďáblům; nebo znali ho. | And He healed many who were ill with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and He was not permitting the demons to speak, because they knew who He was. |
| 35. | A přede dnem velmi ráno vstav Ježíš, vyšel, a šel na pusté místo, a tam se modlil. | In the early morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house, and went away to a secluded place, and was praying there. |
| 36. | I šel za ním Šimon i ti, kteříž s ním byli. | Simon and his companions searched for Him; |
| 37. | A když jej nalezli, řekli jemu: Všickni tě hledají. | they found Him, and *said to Him, "Everyone is looking for You." |
| 38. | I dí jim: Pojďmež do okolních městeček, abych i tam kázal. Nebo na to jsem přišel. | He *said to them, "Let us go somewhere else to the towns nearby, so that I may preach there also; for that is what I came for." |
| 39. | I kázal v školách jejich ve vší Galileji, a ďábelství vymítal. | And He went into their synagogues throughout all Galilee, preaching and casting out the demons. |
| 40. | Tedy přišel k němu malomocný, prose ho, a klekna před ním, řekl jemu: Pane, chceš-li, můžeš mne očistiti. | And a leper *came to Jesus, beseeching Him and falling on his knees before Him, and saying, "If You are willing, You can make me clean." |
| 41. | Ježíš pak slitovav se, vztáhl ruku, dotekl se ho a řekl jemu: Chci, buď čist. | Moved with compassion, Jesus stretched out His hand and touched him, and *said to him, "I am willing; be cleansed." |
| 42. | A když to řekl, hned odstoupilo od něho malomocenství, a očištěn jest. | Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cleansed. |
| 43. | I pohroziv mu, hned ho odbyl, | And He sternly warned him and immediately sent him away, |
| 44. | A řekl mu: Viziž, abys nižádnému nic nepravil. Ale jdi, ukaž se knězi, a obětuj za očištění své to, což přikázal Mojžíš, na svědectví jim. | and He *said to him, "See that you say nothing to anyone; but go, show yourself to the priest and offer for your cleansing what Moses commanded, as a testimony to them." |
| 45. | On pak vyšed, počal vypravovati mnoho a ohlašovati tu věc, takže již nemohl Ježíš do města zjevně vjíti, ale vně na místech pustých byl. I scházeli se k němu odevšad. | But he went out and began to proclaim it freely and to spread the news around, to such an extent that Jesus could no longer publicly enter a city, but stayed out in unpopulated areas; and they were coming to Him from everywhere. |
TO HEAR the ENTIRE BIBLE in ENGLISH, go to www.HEARINGtheWORD.posterous.com
For my videos, see www.YOUTUBE.com/vanderKOK
FOR DAILY INSPIRATION (English) see
www.cblogs.posterous.com
http://keepthefaithforchrist.blogspot.com
For a Free CD Contact Me at VanderKOK@gmail.com