Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9/28/10 WHY DO THEY CALL ME JEWISH & WHAT THE HECK DO THEY MEAN BY IT ?

Acc. To the "JEWISH JOURNAL" there were RACIAL BRAWLS at this school a few years ago...one kid did the "Jewish" mumbo jumbo today to me...2nd time this year...but now its being "muttered" so I just barely hear it...bbut since I DO HEAR IT, I call them ON THE SPOT about it.

...so I heard this kid say "He's Jewish" to a bunch of his friends as they entered the room...& I looked at him sternly & yelled "NO I'm NOT JEWISH..I'm CHRISTIAN, but if shouldn't matter here...& the way you say it makes me think YOU'RE RACIST...& racism isn't allowed here..." I wasn't sure which of the boys had made the comment so I was talking to them all..nobody dared admit saying it...so apparently it was meant to be derogatory...

...so I think in some cases its kids just trying to de-popularize me for whatever petty reasons they might have...most of the students DON'T HAVE A CLUE as to what is bad about being Jewish & I'm not so sure the kids saying it have any real clue either..its as if its something they picked up somewhere (like the F word) that they realized they can get some attention with if they say it...just randomly pick somebody out & call them "Jewish" & get attention, I guess.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/politics/article/political_journal_20050826/

Posted via email from hearingtheword2's posterous