Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WHAT's UP with MINORITIES PICKING ON WHITE GUYS THESE DAYS ?

I'm at the CORONADO ISLAND library (Mostly white, not yet infiltrated by minorities) & a black girl just called a white guy a "WHITE RACIST SCUM..." ! I didn't see what triggered the interaction...but the gal sounded harsh..the white guy just stood there & listened & walked away & said, "you're crazy" & she said "No you're crazy"....I'm sure that the tranquil island of coronado won't last much longer the way it is.

.., even when I was on the navy base, I was treated GREAT by the white guys, even some called me "sir" like I was a "superior" But then a few of the minorities in uniform, on or off duty, called me "MAN" (which is derogatory, like "dude", except when said by PEER-to-PEER in a truly friendly way) .

Posted via email from hearingtheword2's posterous