Sunday, December 26, 2010

9/10/10 cblog MORE IMPORTANT THAN BEAUTY, A MIND TO KNOW TRUTH, A HEART THAT LOVES, St. Cath Laboure, 8a M: "St. Paul was the greatest of all apostles..beyond st. Luke the best educator..altho he was not a great scholar..here to develop more than jus

9/10/10 cblog MORE IMPORTANT THAN BEAUTY, A MIND TO KNOW TRUTH, A HEART THAT LOVES,
St. Cath Laboure, 8a
M: "St. Paul was the greatest of all apostles..beyond st. Luke the best educator..altho he was not a great scholar..here to develop more than just head, also heart..tell young ladies..world is presenting a vision that is very shallow..color of eyes hair shape of body..more imp a mind to know truth ^ a heart to love..good heart..heart tht loves..that receives others..have human knowledge ..give God His due..virtue of religion..comes under master virtue of justice..prudence fortitude..persistent..runnung the race..temperance..to restrain anger...resgraining crticisim of others..when I commend ^ compliment u I am being a critic...when we come to appreciate evaluate understand ourselves...95% of the time is good stuff..compliment yourself on good things..shortcomings..come up short..4th grade not at same level as 8th..but better than 3rd..so u keepo learning..paul powerful today..compares self...Gid gave me my life..thru parents..so u respect parents..if your parents died u would be an orphan..nobody to care for u..ur very blessed to be at st. Cath..bv we think aout soul as well as body..bodu more in souul than soul in body.....growing daisys..six feet under..unless in mausoleum..but soul lives on...God will rescue our bodies..paul called it a spiritual body..spiritual within u..hunger for God even if we don't recognize it..we are all winners unless we chose to lose..bc of my long life I appreeciate life more than u do..id be sick if I didn't..mind own business..pity others, not bully others..not embarrass others..learn to love..patient, kind, understanding.not easy..takes effort.doesn't come naturally..selfishness comes naturally...teachers parnts model love for u..all who..police prevent crime..when I left 8th grade at 14..went to boarding school..only heard from mother by letter..people who keep lights on, phones..sewers...somebody is helping t to happen..gtateful, profound sense of gratitude..gtow..don't expect u to be caring & loving as I am..I've lived a long life..important..why we are climbing a mountain...not a crime to come up short..all in race together..go to glory in arms of God..not here to get rich & famous..become caring..love God one another..great prize..graduate to eternal glory..we have a church..school...completely integrated education..potential inside I..not in head.. need information challenge..bring out best in us..donate to..magnet for refigerator..children born w/ wings..teachers teach them to fly..hope productive year..prov to celebrate mas..gift of life from God thank daily

1 COR 9  " Brothers and sisters: If I preach the Gospel, this is no reason for me to boast, for an obligation has been imposed on me, and woe to me if I do not preach it If I do so willingly, I have a recompense, but if unwillingly, then I have been entrusted with a stewardship. What then is my recompense? That, when I preach, I offer the Gospel free of charge so as not to make full use of my right in the Gospel Although I am free in regard to all I have made myself a slave to all so as to win over as many as possible. I have become all things to all, to save at least some All this I do for the sake of the Gospel so that I too may have a share in it. Do you not know that the runners in the stadium all run in the race,

but only one wins the prize? Run so as to win. Every athlete exercises discipline in every way. They do it to win a perishable crown, but we an imperishable one. Thus I do not run aimlessly I do not fight as if I were shadowboxing. No, I drive my body and train it, for fear that, after having preached to others, I myself shall be disqualified.'"

R: How lovely is Your dwelling place, Oh Lord My God

Luke 6 "Can a blind person guide a blind person? Will not both fall into a pit? No disciple is superior to the teacher; but when fully trained, every disciple will be like his teacher. Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own? How can you say to your brother,'Brother, let me remove that splinter in your eye, when you do not even notice the wooden beam in your own eye? You hypocrite! Remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter in your brother's eye."

Posted via email from hearingtheword2's posterous